Full set $225
1 week fill $50
2-3 week fill $75
Re-lash (4+weeks) $125
Eyelash Extensions: What are they?
Eyelash extensions are semi-permanent, synthetic extensions that are attached one by one onto the natural lash by using a specially formulated glue that last 4-6 weeks. Lash extensions are different than the false lashes that you can buy at the store and apply yourself.
Can I still wear eye makeup?
Yes, you can! You may find that you won’t need to wear mascara or even eyeliner with your extensions. The most important thing to remember if you do wear eyeliner, mascara, or eye shadow is to remove your make-up with a water based make-up remover. The water based make-up remover helps protect the adhesive from stripping the lashes too quickly.
Application of Eyelash Extensions
A synthetic lash is glued to the top of your own natural eyelash approximately 1mm from the eyelid so neither the glue or the synthetic lash come into contact with the skin. A gentle, safe, and pain-free application! Application of your lashes will take approximately 1-2 hours for a full set, and about 1 hour for a fill.
Why do I need a fill / how often?
Fills are when the natural eyelash has fallen out (due to the eyelash cycle) and there has been an extension lash applied to it. You will require in-fills every 3-6 weeks if you would like to achieve a full fresh set of lashes.
The Benefits of Eyelash Extensions!
- Eyelashes will appear longer, fuller and darker.
- Fantastic for individuals who can not or do not like to wear mascara daily.
- Weightless and natural looking.
- You save so much time getting ready in the mornings for more than an hour.
- No worrying about running mascara.
- Lasts anywhere from 3-6 weeks with proper maintenance.
- Safe in numerous bodies of water, and saunas.
- Great for people who wear contact lenses.
Maintenance of Your Lashes
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 2 hours after application.
- Do not use sauna or be in humid areas for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid touching or pulling at your new lashes so you don’t damage your natural lashes.
- Allow your lashes to dry naturally and only apply gentle pressure when drying your face.
- Do not perm or curl the extensions as this will pull and strip off the lashes.
- Use water based make-up removers.